Friday, August 17, 2007

The Fine Art of Eating Pasta


If you don't like cute little boy stories skip this posting!

We were recently out to dinner with our newest grandson and his parents. I was priviledged to photo-doc a 14 month old size up, solve, and enjoy the problem of eating spaghetti!



Ok, a drink lid--big deal! I want what Daddy's drinking!








Hmmmm. One string to start with. Slow and steady wins the race.






This is good food but a bad way to eat it. Not at all efficient.









Think hard now--two hands and lose the dainty approach.




Yes! Several strands stuffed in. This is getting better.











I'll be here all night if I'm going to pick up strands. Let's try fistfuls of 'ghetti!







Ah yes! Success!! Why is Daddy frowning at me? Why is Mommy carrying on about a little pasta down the shirt?






Oh--I don't think I feel so good. Amazing how much of that stuff can fit in one small baby mouth.









Well, guess I'm done. Let's see: fine food, Two-Buck Baby Cup--but what's missing to finish off this fine meal?


Ahhh yes! Just the thing. Sure, it's not PC but the perfect way to end a fine evening out!

No comments: