Thursday, July 31, 2008

Still iPosting the iPod









Here is what my report card on Learning Your iPod would look like:




Downloading music from my computer
C-
Buying music from iTunes
D+
Getting photos from the camera to the computer to the iPod
D
Accessorizing the iPod
A+
Keeping the ear buds in the ears
F


Keeping the ear buds in the ears is the last technological hurdle I have to conquer. I have devised a secondary use for earrings but frankly, it isn't that comfortable.

However, today I went to the swimming pool--and I looked COOL! It was wonderful stretching out on a chaise with the iPod in its "Golla Mobile Lifestyles" pouch and the ear buds jammed into my ears with Ol' Merle singing "A Place to Fall Apart." It jes' don't git no better than dat!!! So what if I had to move the ear bud wires every 3 minutes so the lines don't mess up my tan--life is worth the little sacrifices!

Doesn't it just bless your socks right off that I don't blog politics?

1 comment:

Bobbisox said...

Isn't an ipod fun? Now try to imagine us with 5. All separate. Now to get the ipod charger for the car.