Friday, April 20, 2007

Is there life after RVing?

Home Sweet Home!!!




I miss writing on the blog. Since I'm now in the same place every night it seems there is nothing to say. But then I thought, if no one is reading this, I can still write and it won't matter! Perhaps I can blog Bakersfield for awhile. That ought to make this blog shoot up to the top ten blogs in popularity!


I got home to Bakersfield to more wind and rare rain. I've spent the last five days sleeping anywhere from 9-13 hours at a stretch--and I'm still tired. I believe it's called paying the piper. Spring hit with a crash of blooming colors while I was gone. All the roses are in full bloom, the azalieas are wonderful and the new landscaping is going well. I have roses to plant, gardenias to set out and bouganvillas to get going.
I've been playing with some computer art and a picture I took of blue bonnets.









Original photo












Picture It! variation on photo

No comments: